|Wooden Church in Swidnica, Poland|
- The first permit was given to Glogow (1651) and the site was located 300m outside the city walls. Building started quickly and the first service was held in October 1652, but the church was destroyed by a violent storm in the summer of 1654. A new church was built the following year, but this burnt down in 1758 and was then replaced by a brick building.
- Church of Jawor. The permit for the other two churches was given in 1652; the Church of Jawor was built in 1654-55. The church itself is of a large size, he walls and ceiling are totally covered with white and blue ornaments. The floor of the church in Jawor is completely filled with rows and rows of wooden benches: it has room for 6000 people. There are no less than 143 biblical scenes painted on the walls, and an ornate high altar. A wonderfully preserved and original site, and still in use.
- Church of Swidnica.
Church of Peace at Jawor, Poland